Andrea is here to meet you where you are now without judgment. We will work together to acknowledge painful challenges, shift patterns, and engage in new ways of being that support a family vision in alignment to what is important to your family….
Things are about to change.
You don’t have to stay where you are.
Transformation is possible.
Contact me if you’re ready to start exploring a new path for yourself and your family.
All strategies offered are evidence-based as your time is valuable and you deserve to access efficient, life-changing tools
- Master’s in Applied Behavior Analysis (the science of learning)
- Certified Synergetic Play Therapist
- Acceptance and Commitment Facilitator
- Over 20 years experience with families and schools
- Advocate during IEP and IFSP meetings
- Co-founder of Grow Local Colorado
- Media Coordinator for Handmade Homemade Market
- Volunteer at Happy Dog Ranch
- Experience with a wide range of challenges, including autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, behavioral challenges, traumatic brain injury, deaf and hard-of-hearing, ODD, CHARGE, life-limiting illnesses, recently adopted, language delays, ADHD, abused/neglected, bi-polar, a myriad of comorbid diagnoses – and those folks who need support and have no formal label
- Fluent in American Sign Language
- Experience co-creating intervention plans with families
- Playful, positive, direct